Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sorting the Stash

My journey into quilting continues. I am a returning quilter, and of course I couldn't throw away my fabric. It was stored in a container in my attic. Now admittedly it wasn't stored in the neatest fashion. I just stuffed it in a container when I was done using it from another project. I got it down, and opened the container and was embarrassed by the state of the fabric. I am currently washing it all (it smelled like the plastic container and the attic). I am ironing it all and folding it nicely. I will take pictures of the final project and show you however the beginning is too horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and always read. Word verification was necessary due to form feed comments. So Sorry!