Thursday, October 14, 2010

Farmers Wife #4


I am of course doing my blocks scrappy, and not following the colors recommended in the book. In the book it recommends black in place of the blue I used in my block. I don't have any black in my stash, so that is what it has to be. I have run into a problem for my next block though. It is called bat wing. I can't really do bat's wings in anything but black, can I? I will have to put black and gray on my wish list for when I go to the fabric store along with pale blue and lavendar. Perhaps I can find them in the remnant bin all together (Haa haa haa). Well it doesn't hurt to dream.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for leaving the comment on my blog about the yes and no questions. That is so obvious and I can't believe I really never thought of that before now. I guess we just get so caught up in trying to decipher 2 year old speak, I never thought to avoid yes and no questions altogether. Thanks again! Great advice as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blocks...You are really choosing some wonderful fabrics!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and always read. Word verification was necessary due to form feed comments. So Sorry!