Saturday, October 2, 2010

A New Project


I bought this book, deciding this would be a good next project for me. It has 111 different 6" blocks in it. That will give me a lot of experience assembling blocks with different angles and construction. I plan to piece them by hand, so posts to the blog will probably not be happening in a speedy manner. The book comes with a CD showing all of the templates.
First step for me was to look and see which templates were used most frequently. I wanted to make plastic templates of the pieces that were used more than one or two times. I think it will be fine for me to use paper pieces for just one or two pieces. Some pieces are used over 500 times.. wow! I definately want a plastic template for that. I will show a tutorial in the coming days of how I make the templates for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and always read. Word verification was necessary due to form feed comments. So Sorry!