Monday, October 4, 2010

Template Tutorial #3


By using the Ultra Fine marker, I am making a mark that is just the size of the line printed on the template. I was VERY careful to make my marks exactly where they were on the template lines. Any deviation would be compounded in the finished product. When machine sewing, be sure to cut off the outside line precisely. When you trace the line on your fabric.. trace the line, and cut it off so that when you sew you will get a true 1/4 inch seam.
I will be hand stitching mine, so I wasn't too concerned with the outside line, I'm more concerned with the stitching line. I want that to be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and always read. Word verification was necessary due to form feed comments. So Sorry!