Saturday, November 6, 2010

Beautiful Blog Buddy



Look at these Gorgeous Gifties that came in the mail from a Beautiful Blog Buddie! Aren't they just the most spectacular. I'm just touched beyond belief. I find it hard to put into words how much this means. In todays world where all you see is bad things on the news. Someone just decided on their own to send me some red fabric for in my hexagon quilt. It makes you think, WOW, there is still some good in this world, and people willing to do something special for others without asking anything in return. It has really touched my heart.
I can't wait to show them to you in their flowery hexagon form. Thank you beautiful blog buddy!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gesture! It should be a wonderful quilt!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is certainly going to be a more special quilt, and yes much more beautiful now.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and always read. Word verification was necessary due to form feed comments. So Sorry!