Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hexagon Quilt coming along


My hexagon quilt is coming along. I think you can see better now what I want it to look like as I have a few different colors of red in it now. These 12 hexagon blocks are not sewn together, they are just laid out so that I can peek at my progress once in a while and get excited about my quilt to come. I just pick them back up and stack them in a pile for later.
I currently have ALL of my fabric cut into squares ready to be sewn into hexagons.
I have 14 pattern blocks (12 hexagons each) complete. Only 153 left to go (Big smile).

5 comments:

  1. VERY NICE!! Keep at it, someday, maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have made great progress. I think your design is lovely and different from anything I have seen before. Good job! Hope you don't mind if I 'borrow' it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how sweet of you! Borrowing my design would be the greatest form of flattery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you made it look like there is sashing.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great! I haven't seen one that used just color families this way. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and always read. Word verification was necessary due to form feed comments. So Sorry!