Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hexagon Quilt Status Report

I am counting my quilt by the repeat pattern blocks required to finish it. I guess that it will take 167 full blocks to finish it (I will figure out the partial blocks later) Some of the full blocks will be broken down into those partial blocks to finish teh quilt. However from the 167 blocks I have currently completed 5.
I have 6 more blocks with the flowers complete and just need to add the green row. I shall have an update with more done very soon!

I got leather thimble dots sent to me from a yahoo group buddy, and tried these. They are nice, I have to say! Much better than a full finger thimble. Also, much better than a sore finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and always read. Word verification was necessary due to form feed comments. So Sorry!