Monday, November 29, 2010

Meal Planning

Dinner this Week - I am cleaning out the freezer, and shopping from the cupboard as much as possible. Goodness only knows what is in that freezer, so I think we will eat from there until I can't anymore. I always shop the sales, and the week after Thanksgiving doesn't seem very forthcoming with deals.
Sunday - Boneless Country style Pork Chops and Frozen Veggies
Monday - Roast Chickens and Garden Salad
Tuesday - Spaghetti and Meat sauce, Texas Toast, Steamfresh Veggies
Wednesday - Pepperoni Pizza (Home made)
Thursday - Chicken Strips and Alfredo Egg Noodles
Friday - Manwiches and French Fries
Saturday - Beef Stew and Dumplings
Sunday - Start again - I hope there are better deals next week!

I would really like to learn how to post recipes and then link back to them in posts so there could be an easy way to click on a dinner idea, and have it take someone back to the recipe. I'm just not very technical. If anyone knows how to do this, I would LOVE to be schooled in blogger speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and always read. Word verification was necessary due to form feed comments. So Sorry!