Thursday, January 6, 2011

My New Purchase..

I finally made a purchase with the Gift Card that Dear Hubby gave me for Christmas, and arent these wonderful!
I couldn't stop there however I had to include the
perfect stems. I am REALLY wanting to make Erin Russeks new BOM coming up soon which she recently gave a little preview of. Oooh it looks like a beauty! I havn't tried applique before, but I just had to take the leap. I had to! Now I'm thinking this will be SOOO much fun, and of course a big challenge for me. Wanna see a peek? Head on over to One Piece at a Time and check it out. I see sets of birds, and I think that they will make a lovely family tree type quilt. It would be nice for me if I stitch in the main part my Daughter and her Husband's name, and the date of their wedding. Then they can stitch in the name of a child on a bird as they are born, and when they get married etc..I think I want to make the birds in pink and blue (boy and girl).. see what I am getting at?? You might when you see her quilt!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love her patterns. I did not see that she was doing a new BOM. Oh what is a person to do. I will collect them right now.
    Have fun working these patterns. She has great tutorials that will surely help you out.
    I use those perfect circles all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and always read. Word verification was necessary due to form feed comments. So Sorry!