Friday, January 7, 2011

Oh What a Beautiful Morning...

Oh What a Beautiful Blog!!

I thought about sleeping in this morning, and wheeew, I'm ever so glad that I didn't! I got an e-mail this morning from Madame Samm. There looking at me was a screen shot of my blog. Wait, that isn't my blog...that looks WAAAY better. My heart began to race.. You know the feeling. Was it even possible??

I had seen the blogovers that Madame Samm had done on other blogs previously you can see all about them over at Sew I Quilt, and was super impressed with how well she had done. They all looked so beautiful. What a kind, sweet lady. I thought, well there is just NO WAY she could do that for my blog. I don't even know myself!

Guess What!! She surely CAN... and she did.. Just look at how beautiful it is now! All of the lovely pink.. I'm a pink girl, and she knew it all without even talking to me. Is she psychic, LOL. I am all about my kids, and have dedicated my life to them and their needs.. and they always come running to Momma for advice.

Madame Samm called me to make sure I liked the blogover. Oh my goodness yes, yes, YES! I can never say thank you enough! (See the little cutie up on top?) Samm drew that. I mean she didn't just go get some clip art somewhere.. she DREW it.. simply an amazing woman. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day, to beautify my blog..and my day.

THANK YOU MADAME SAMM!!

7 comments:

  1. I have been blog to blog to blog, and this banner maker is doing such a great job.Yours is very nice, fun, happy and for a momma this is perfect. I am blog less and am praying for one soon someday. Happy 4 U. Kate in P.A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used blogger to start my blog.. I knew nothing. But Madame Samm did more than just make the banner, she did the background, made the button, well, pretty much everything except for the posts that were already there LOL. You can take the leap with blogger and get started though, it opened a whole new world for me, and let me in on the world of quilting and blogging. There are so many nice places and people out there to visit. Thanks for stopping by Kate in P.A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I just love it!! Your blog looks wonderful!!! Samm is so talented, eh!!! Now you definitely have a sticky blog. LOL!!! Aren't we just so lucky Madame Samm found us. Hugs Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  4. She re-did mine too and it's amazing! Aren't we the lucky ones?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evening Momarock-oh wow, love your makeover. I heard they are calling her the blog whisperer that made me smile.She is something to do this without even talking to you. You still must be in shock. I would, it is really beautiful everything . I agree with the woman above, you are pretty lucky.
    Bobbie-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how happy your blog looks!! And the little one running to momma ... priceless :) Yay you! and yes, Lady Samm is beyond words wonderful!! Congratulations on your new look and I can't wait to come back to read more, Momma!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and always read. Word verification was necessary due to form feed comments. So Sorry!