Saturday, January 29, 2011

Portable Hexies


This is a paper plate of hexagons. I pin them all up in order and set them on a paper plate on the table next to me. I have twelve hexagons in a pattern block, and so I will pick up the next twelve hexies and baste them and then stitch them down. However, if company comes over, and I need to move them to another location, I can just pick up the paper plate, and sneak it off to the other room in a jiffy and hide it. So I have this set all lined up and ready to go but I laid out my quilt blocks, and whoo hoooo it is coming along nicely. They are not sewn together for the most part.. just the very top portion so I could see how it worked.. but here is a picture of how many I have finished so far.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty indeed. It is so relaxing to do them.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! To a non-quilter that looks like a LOT of work!

    Thanks for finding me via OWOH blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    That is going to be one gorgeous quilt.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog to visit for the OWOH event. I really appreciate it. Please stop by again.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and always read. Word verification was necessary due to form feed comments. So Sorry!