Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Introducing my new Baby

Bubble Gum Cigars all around?? Haa Haa.. Oh I am just so thrilled everyone.. I cannot express myself. I am still just stammering on my own words. I hinted to hubby that I was picking out my Valentines gift. He looked at my computer screen to see
and he said. Well, if you want that, then just buy it. I think I stopped breathing..and when I started again, I went and got my credit card!! Whooo hooo! And the funniest part of all.. It is supposed to arrive... are you ready for this..
ON VALENTINE'S DAY. I'm SO in love with my Hubby!! He is waaaay too good to me! I could just cry I'm so thrilled. I will have to find me something to practice on.. without wasting fabric.. how do you do that?? YIKES!!
But isn't she a beauty!! And she comes with a purchased guarantee!! I am not gonna go without THAT!

5 comments:

  1. That is the exact same one I have! I love mine. Enjoy! NancyB in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! May it give you many years of good sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcia, what a GREAT Valentines gift! That's fabulous!!! You can get some inexpensive muslin at Joann's for a little over a dollar a yard and use that to practice on... or just cut up some old shirts and stuff and use that fabric. That's what I did when I first started sewing! Have fun!!!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your new machine. It looks like a great one!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on your new baby... i've been eyeing a new singer heavy duty to add to my workshop :)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and always read. Word verification was necessary due to form feed comments. So Sorry!