Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Quilt for my Momma

A FINISH!! I finished my Momma's quilt today. She doesn't read my blog, so it is safe to show the picture here. I cannot wait to put it in the mail on Monday and send it off to her. It is a surprise you see. I'm quite excited to hear her reaction when she gets it in the mail. I will write her a little note to explain why I made it for her. She can either put it on her bed, or snuggle under it while she reads her Nook. She loves to read her books. It isn't a huge quilt, and so it should suit her for which ever she chooses. I'll let you all know her reaction.

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!!!! That's a lot of work. She'll be so excited and if not you can send it to me and call me Momma.....grin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those special 'changes' you made to it should thrill her. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and always read. Word verification was necessary due to form feed comments. So Sorry!